EpiQ La Carolina
Apart from being an impressive 25-story building that stands out for its majestic architecture, EpiQ boasts a new housing alternative under the new Vertical City Concept, ideal for those seeking to experience a life full of dynamism, color, light, and exclusivity, with colors that combine perfectly with the natural spaces offered by the beautiful and exotic city of Quito.
It is well known there are many real estates offers out there, but very few are available that combine at the same time and with magical perfection aspects such as a privileged location, easy access to the comforts of a world-class capital city, exclusivity, quiet environments full of peace and relaxation, and proximity just a few steps from one of the largest and most beautiful parks in the city: La Carolina Park.
🏢 AVANT-GARDE ARCHITECTURE
EpiQ is a work of art designed by Uribe Schwarzkopf and the renowned architect Bjarke Ingels, located in one of the most popular and coveted areas of Quito: La Carolina park. Its strategic location provides easy access, just a few steps, to the new Quito subway.
This building has eight different areas that make it an architectural icon of the city. In the exteriors, natural and warm tones predominate with green terraces, honoring the vivid natural beauty of the city.
🏙 COSMOPOLITAN LIVING
EpiQ is located in the city of Quito, right in the middle of the renowned Avenida Eloy Alfaro and Avenida de La República, looking directly towards Parque La Carolina, in a central point that also provides immediate access to the amenities and services surrounding the area. The “La Carolina” subway station will be established right there, adding even more value to the project.
Its real estate offer highlights condos for sale from 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, ranging from 678 sq ft to 1,378 sq ft of living space, with units that include terraces with astonishing views, full of light and comfort.
🌟 DETAILS THAT SEDUCE
Life at EpiQ is lived in heaven, offering its owners luxurious experiences that are second to none, exhibiting benefits such as: Swimming pool on the terrace, lounge, gym, Spa + Jacuzzi, Kids playroom, cinema room, music room, Business Center, among others.
Become the owner of one of the fantastic and highly coveted units that EpiQ has to offer. Thanks to their excellent financing options, apartments with the best views and luxury finishes are selling fast, so act now! Reserve today at EpiQ with a 0% down payment. You can finance 20% in interest-free installments and the remaining 80% through mortgage credit for up to 20 years.
About the Area
La Carolina is an exclusive neighborhood located on Quito's northern side, particularly in the central point of the main commercial and financial areas of the city, positioned for several years as one of the most desired areas of the city and with the highest value per square feet, thanks one side to the spectacular Quito's park that bears the same name, and on the other, thanks to its central location and easy access to the country's main financial institutions, luxury shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants. This area also gains extra value as it will have one of the new subway stations within its borders, which will bear the same name.
The avant-garde architecture that adorns the neighborhood provides intense touches of architectural beauty and sensations of luxury, as buildings such as EpiQ join the standard of quality and lifestyle offered here, with features such as clubs, lounge, business center, swimming pools, private cinema, among others.
As this area is located in the financial and commercial main spot, La Carolina is considered a benchmark for a green area that seduces locals and visitors, becoming a meeting point to enjoy the exquisite Quito's food, visit haute cuisine restaurants, stay in the best hotels in the city and do activities such as outdoor sports, while being the center of the exciting nightlife. For example, La Carolina Park is a spectacular 158-acre green area, which includes a beautiful navigable lake that can be explored by boat. It also includes a charming botanical garden surrounded by native orchids and a dinosaur museum.
Active and leisure life is boosted by shopping malls such as El Jardín, which offers fashion boutiques and cafes. The fun nightlife offers great food, drinks, live music, and karaoke.